Retinol a derivative of Vitamin A, is a proven powerful ingredient for reversing signs of ageing as well as improving overall skin health and clarity. It works at a cellular level to kickstart cell renewal and repair processes, that decline as we age.
The Inkey List’s serum unites 1% stable retinol and 0.5 % granactive retinoid (slightly stronger than retinol) with squalane to soothe and hydrate. The slow release formula allows for effective active delivery to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skintone and pigmentation issues, making it a must have for healthier, brighter, younger looking skin.
How To Use
- Use in the PM after cleansing and toning and before other serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- May increase sun sensitivity; always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
- Whilst THE INKEY LIST Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover.
- When first introducing Retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
- Doctors do not recommend the use of Vitamin A skincare products during pregnancy.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol