The Inkey List’s Beta Hydroxy Acid Serum containing Salicylic Acid, acts as a gentle liquid exfoliator. Because of it’s oil soluble properties, it is particularly suited to those suffering from blackheads, frequent breakouts and congestion. Also suited to mature skin, to brighten and improve skin tone. The addition of Hyaluronic Acid delivers long lasting hydration. This lightweight blend is your go to for oily, combination or dehydrated complexions.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for use if you are allergic to Aspirin.
- Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit sun exposure as acid’s can increase your skin’s sensitivity to UV Light.
Find more information on Acids In Skincare in our Skin Files.
How To Use
- Use AM or PM. Apply one to two drops on to cleansed skin and follow with your preferred serums and moisturiser.
- Always use a broad spectrum (SPF) sunscreen during the day.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.