iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening - Dark Stains Whitening Kit
An easy to use, at home treatment specifically designed for the prevention and elimination of dark stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine or tobacco to reveal a brighter whiter smile.
Up to 8 shades brighter in 5 days!
The iWhite Dark Stains Teeth Whitening Kit contains 10 thin flexible pre-filled gel trays to ensure a comfortable fit and maximum performance. The gel is formulated with innovative Dark Stains Adsorption Technology this technology is based on the powerful binding properties of encapsulated activated carbon micropearls , they work by lifting dark stains from the teeth and also prevent the adhesion of future dark pigments from tea, coffee, tobacco and wine by forming a protective shield on the enamel, the carbon also neutralizes bad odours to freshen breath. The formulation also delivers a highly soluble source of calcium to strengthen as well as whiten the teeth.
The kit contains enough trays for 5 consecutive days of 20 minute treatments to give optimal whitening results or it can also be used intermittently to top up or maintain whiteness.
Key Features include:
- A convenient One Strip System, no need to clean or boil mouthpieces or to measure gel. The trays are prefilled with just the right amount.
- The trays are designed to whiten both the front and the back of the teeth. This is important as teeth are naturally translucent and stains on the back can show through the front.
- Easy To Use, the one size fits all trays are soft and comfortable to wear.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
How to use
- Brush teeth gently before each application
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry
- Remove the pre-filled tray from the sealed sachet. Immediately place the tray in your mouth ensuring the gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time.
- Gently close your lips over the tray and carefully close your mouth.
Caution: biting too hard may cause excess gel to ooze out of the tray and away from the tooth surface.
- Remove the tray after 20 minutes and discard immediately. Gently rinse your mouth with water to remove any remaining gel from the teeth and gums.
Aqua (Water), Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Charcoal Powder, PEG - 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Zea Mays Starch, Sucrose, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Diisopropyl Proprionamide, Acrylates / Acrylamide, Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Xylitol, Monosodium Citrate, Xanthum Gum, PVM/ MA Copolymer, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Lactate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Acesulflame, Polysorbate 85, C12-15 Pareth-3, CI 77007, CI 77891