Bare by Vogue - Self Tan Foam - Dark - 150ml
Bare by Vogue aims to give the ultimate experience in sunless tanning!
Our luxuriously rich self-tan foam is enriched with Super Peptides which help to smooth, plump, firm and improve skins elasticity, all whilst creating a flawless ready to wear colour.
Our formulas are enriched with Goji Berry, Oatmeal, Chamomile, Pomegranate and Grapefruit which help to promote natural skin health and the ultimate glow!
- Instant colour that develops in 4-8 hours
- Long lasting colour with an even fade
- Lightweight & quick-drying formula
Apply the luxurious foam, using a mitt in circular motions. Use only the residue for drier areas such as hands, elbows and feet.
Also available in Medium and Ultra Dark.
Size: 150ml / 5.07 fl. oz.
How To Apply
Tips for applying BARE Tan
1. Exfoliate any old tan/products which may be left on the skin
2. Moisturise the skin in preparation for applying BARE
3. Using a tanning mitt, apply your choice of BARE tan (foam, instant, lotion) evenly across the surface of your skin
4. Using a makeup brush, apply your choice of BARE tan (foam, instant, lotion) to your hands and feet
5. Allow ample time for tan to dry before putting on clothes. For foam and lotion tan - allow 4-8 hours for tan to fully develop.
6. Have a shower in order to achieve optimum results - the morning after applying BARE tan.
Maintaining BARE Tan on the skin
Moisturising daily will ensure that your BARE tan will be long lasting with an even fade.
Which BARE shade is right for me?
For light-medium tone skin, we recommend the medium or dark shade tan. For medium-olive tone skin, we recommend the ultra dark tan.
Does BARE smell?
Yes, it has a Pineapple and Coconut scent - it's gorgeous!
What do Super Peptides do?
Our Super Peptides help to smooth, plump, firm and improve skin elasticity.
Are BARE products Silicone free?
BARE foam products are silicone free. BARE instant and lotion products are made with Dimethicone, which is a silicone.
Are BARE products Paraben-free?
All BARE products are completely paraben free.
Are BARE products Vegan/Cruelty-Free?
All BARE products are Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-Free.
Is there Aloe Vera in BARE products?
Aloe Vera is present in all BARE products.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea, Trifluoroacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5, Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis(Grapefuit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA,Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5), CI 16035 (FD &C Red 40), CI 42090 (FD &C Blue 1)